top of page
The green had it's grand opening on the 19th May 1923, and has been in continual use since. Rowheath Bowls Club was formed in 1986 when it took over from former users 'Bournville Athletic Club'. Our reputation of goodwill and friendship towards opponents and neighbours has been well earned over the years. All new members will be made welcome and coaching is available.
bottom of page